Cappamore GAA and Camogie Club was founded in 1887 located in the village of Cappamore in County Limerick, Ireland. The club is a member of the East Division of Limerick GAA. The main game played by the club is hurling, which has teams at all grades from under 6 to senior. Football is also played from under 6 to junior level. The club’s colours are green and gold. In 2019 Cappamore GAA and Cappamore Camogie joined to form one club for all.
- Limerick Senior Hurling Championship Winners (5) 1904, 1954, 1956, 1959, 1964.
- Runners-Up (5) 1897, 1929, 1958, 1984, 1988
- Limerick Intermediate Hurling Championship Winners (1) 2015
- Limerick Junior Hurling Championship Winners (2) 1952, 2011
- Munster Junior Club Hurling Championship Runners-Up (1) 2011
- Limerick Under-21 Hurling Championship Winners (1) 2006
- Limerick Junior Football Championship Winners (2) 2004, 2012
- Munster Junior Club Football Championship Runners-Up (1) 2012
If you have any additional history about the club please forward to firstname.lastname@example.org